- she remains FULL of personality!
- she talks really well... as well as a five year old in speech and in vocabulary (though she doesn't necessarily know the meanings of the words she uses, she says them!
- she loves to be outside.
- loves riding her balance bike.
- loves to run and often will run the whole neighborhood when we go on our walks.
- bananas are her favorite food... she would eat them at every meal and when offered a choice between a treat or a banana there are often occasions that she will choose a banana!
- she is learning how to get self control on her own by going to her bed and taking a minute.
- she loves school, but starts out shy for 2 minutes according to her teacher and then plays plays plays!
- she is still a mamas girl.
- she is FULL of joy and laughter and a happy greeting for anybody she encounters.
- she is scared to death of big dogs.
- she climbs anything and everything she can.
- she loves purple.
- loves playing with her sister, despite fighting with her 100 times a day!
- loves kaleb and is very sweet and gentle with him (he has gotten used to her loudness!)
we cannot imagine this world without our aubree gabrielle in it. she is a gift from the Lord!
at a birthday party for her friends the day before her birthday.
waiting for donuts.
kitty cake... i am taking orders.
playing before dinner. first cousin once removed, kali came and celebrated with us!
so proud to be 3!!!
received these dresses and as soon as she opened them, she said, "ok, aniyah. this one is for you. and this one is for me." so sweet!